phpList 3.4.7 is now available for download, including improvements to CSV import, table rendering, and configuration menus.
Changes in this release
- Switch to Parsing CSV files by standard RFC4180 — thanks to @duncanc and Lukas Jelinek, see the pull request
- Fix CSS to sharpen display of admin tables and avoid blurred / fuzzy font rendering — thanks to patriot1889, see the pull request
- Display HTML select menu option text instead of it’s value — thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Correct missing “=” in configure.php and core.php — thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- ‘Community news’ widget title on the admin dashboard is now linked to the news page for easier access
This release is the work of Duncan Cameron, Lukas Jelinek, Alan Whiteman, and other Open Source community members who have submitted bug reports and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd. developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
Need help upgrading your phpList server to the newest version? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.org. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources, can be found at phplist.org. Report all bugs to the bugtracker!