Welcome to phpList.org! phpList is Open Source newsletter and email marketing software: it is free to download. This is the home of the phpList community, including the documentation and forums. We hope that you will enjoy using phpList and being part of the community.
A new version for phpList is now ready for download, introducing several changes.
Changes ... [+]
Latest forum activity
- phpList 3.6.7 Release Candidate is available for download - by duncanc - [ 2 posts ]
- Blank screen when importing subscribers to a list - by GK5 - [ 14 posts ]
- Is it possible to subscribe to specific list from subscription page through AJAX? - by Znrl - [ 6 posts ]
- Setup Cronjob for processqueue - by duncanc - [ 2 posts ]
- Being marked as spam on all @hotmail, @outlook, @live, and @yahoo addresses - by Dougster - [ 2 posts ]
- Mitigate too many concurrent connections to Spectrum? - by Crenel84 - [ 1 post ]
- How Do I Deactivate/Remove Remote Processing? - by duncanc - [ 2 posts ]
- update bootlist theme (#837) by Michiel Dethmers on Jan 24, 2022 @ 18:40
- When sending a campaign update the totals (sentashtml etc) only when sending is successful. (#848) by Duncan Cameron on Jan 24, 2022 @ 18:37
- Add bottom pagination in search subscribers page (#831) I noticed that in the Campaign listings there is bottom pagination already but I didn't see any when using the Search subscribers.... by Aris Lydopoulos on Jan 24, 2022 @ 18:36
- Build docker on release (#836) * test docker build action * fix typo * add simple Dockerfile * check location to find out why it can't find the dockerfile *... by Michiel Dethmers on Jan 24, 2022 @ 18:36
- Use \r\n to split the new attributes (#841) by Duncan Cameron on Jan 24, 2022 @ 18:35