Welcome to phpList.org! phpList is Open Source newsletter and email marketing software: it is free to download. This is the home of the phpList community, including the documentation and forums. We hope that you will enjoy using phpList and being part of the community.
phpList 3.3.1 is a minor release including fixes for phpList 3.3.0. See the Download page for installation and upgrade ... [+]
- Move creation of temporary file to avoid creating a second one. (#166) Reposition code dealing with the export file name. by Duncan Cameron on Apr 19, 2017 @ 11:48
- Clarified labels (#167) by Sam Tuke on Apr 19, 2017 @ 11:45
- Start output buffering only when it is not already enabled through php.ini. (#165) by Duncan Cameron on Apr 19, 2017 @ 11:45
- Clarified clicks label (#168) * Clarified clicks label * Added comment clarifying that content is loaded via AJAX (content below is ignored) * Changed label 'clicks' to more accurate 'unique... by Sam Tuke on Apr 19, 2017 @ 11:44
- Add backward compatibility support for PHP 5.3.3 (#164) * Add backward compatibility support for PHP 5.3 * Re-activate Travis for PHP 5.3 * Downgrade to PHP 5.3 in the composer... by Ben on Apr 08, 2017 @ 19:34