Welcome to phpList.org! phpList is Open Source newsletter and email marketing software: it is free to download. This is the home of the phpList community, including the documentation and forums. We hope that you will enjoy using phpList and being part of the community.
phpList 3.3.5 introduces two new features, three usability improvements, and nine fixes. These include a new "Bounces ... [+]
Latest forum activity
- Don’t remove useful anchor links (#414) Still removes "#anchor" but not "https://www.exameple.com/#anchor". by Daniel Aleksandersen on Oct 15, 2018 @ 11:16
- +https detection (#413) by Daniel Aleksandersen on Oct 14, 2018 @ 09:04
- Move the test of whether a plugin can be enabled to where all plugins have been created. (#411) by Duncan Cameron on Oct 12, 2018 @ 13:51
- Option to add password on the interface when you create a new admin (#399) * option to add password on the interface Signed-off-by: Xheni Myrtaj * add confirm password input... by Xheni Myrtaj on Oct 02, 2018 @ 07:27
- Clean only urls that contain disallowed parameters so that other urls are left unchanged. (#407) by Duncan Cameron on Sep 28, 2018 @ 18:55