A new version for phpList is now ready for download, introducing several changes.
You may notice that there was no final version of 3.6.11 announced and that is because mistakenly, instead of the release candidate the final version was launched directly. In order to avoid any further confusion with version numbers, today RC 3.6.12 is released.
Changes included in this release:
- New translations in Mandarin Chinese, Taiwanese Chinese, french and dutch. You can contribute to translating phpList at https://translate.phplist.org
- Updated Composer dependencies. See Pull Request.
- Avoid PHP warnings when
open_basediris enabled. See Pull Request #905.
- Load the subscribers’ list numbers asynchronously to avoid delay in page loading for accounts with large amounts of subscribers. See Pull Request #909.
- Avoid division by zero everywhere. See Pull Request #913.
- Load powered image on SSL across all browsers. See Pull Request #917.
- Set Docker to use the powered images on SSL. See Pull Request #918.
- Avoid PHP 8.2 warning about dynamic properties. See Pull Request #920.
- Update PEAR HTTP_Request2 package to version 2.5.1. See Pull Request #921.
- Disable Automatic Updater to avoid errors when upgrading to the latest version. A fix for the Updater is expected soon. See Pull Request #913.
This release is the work of Duncan Cameron, and other Open Source community members who have submitted Pull Requests, bug reports, and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd. developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
Need help upgrading your phpList server to the newest version? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.org. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources, can be found at phplist.org. Report all bugs to the phpList3 GitHub repository.