A new version for phpList is now ready for download, introducing several changes.
This is a security release.
- Disallow non-superusers to elevate admin admin privileges. See Pull Request #986.
- Use config.php in the default location when using the command line. See Pull Request #977.
- Increase the size of the
modifiedbyfield to conform with the size increase of the
loginname. See Pull Request #976.
- Correct the display of a select list for a boolean config item. See Pull Request #975.
- Call the messageReQueued() method when a campaign is resent to additional lists. See Pull Requests #974.
- Allow plugins to be installed from GitLab as well as GitHub. See Pull Request #973.
- Remove outdated settings and code that are no longer needed. See Pull Request #972.
- Update the composer.lock file to use the latest CKEditor, Common, and Updater plugins. See Pull Request #971.
- Update to UUID parsing. See Pull Request 970.
- When using domain throttling, apply delay only when email was sent. See Pull Request #968.
- Replace constants in the bounce handling code by config.php settings. See Pull Request #963.
- Remove outdated code that is no longer needed from languages.php. See Pull Request #962.
- Protect the invocation of the function output(). See Pull Request #959.
- Changes to increase compatibility with PHP 8. See Pull Request #940.
This release is the work of Dunacan Cameron, Enrico Zamprogno and other Open Source community members who have submitted Pull Requests, bug reports, and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd. developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
Need help upgrading your phpList server to the newest version? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.org. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources, can be found at phplist.org. Report all bugs to the phpList3 GitHub repository.