If you Google phpList, you’ll see some great reviews… from 2012.
It’s not that we’re ungrateful — really — we’re not. It’s just that since 2012 so much has happened!
- We launched phpList 3, which included major changes (and excluded the orange interface!)
- The phpList.com service has taken off, to the extent that…
- …in 2013 phpList took on several new staff members, including a community manager
- We launched phpList.org
- We have many new translations
- A new plugin system
- A new API is on it’s way
- A new manual is coming…
From a phpList perspective, 2012 just seems like forever ago.
I guess we just haven’t been working hard enough to get your attention… so, we made a plan to woo you good and proper!
Before every new release of phpList we will provide tech bloggers who join out new list with:
- a pre-release seek-preview of each new version
- a bunch of screenshots
- a list of new features
- advance access to any new materials, eg, manual, videos
We will also provide early access to other major releases, for example
- The new phpList manual
- The new phpList API
In short, we hope that we can excite you all enough to make spreading the word about phpList a pleasure! Whether that be by writing a new blog, updating the screenshots on an old one, or tweeting out on launch day.
All of these things will help phpList party like it’s 2015!