There are lots of ways to get phpList, downloading and hosting on your own severs is quite advanced. Checkout this list to find a simpler way.
There are also several other ways to get phpList
phpList version 3.2.3 is the latest stable release. It was released on Tuesday, November 11th, 2015
If you are upgrading from a previous version, then read our manual chapter on upgrading. The general procedure is as follows:
- Backup your database
- Copy your config.php file in a safe place
- Download the latest version of phpList
- Overwrite all of the code of the current version with the new one. You can upload the “lists” directory and all it contains
- Copy your config.php back
- Login to the phpList admin pages and click the “upgrade” link
- Just to be sure, use the “Verify database structure” page to check that your database structure is correct
You may also wish to check the latest config.php and re-edit it to match your system.