phpList 3.4.9 is now available for download, including 3 fixes, 3 usability improvements and functionality enhancements and updated dependencies for phpList4 modules.
Changes in this release
Usability improvements and functionality enhancements
- Allow additional processing of a link click by plugins – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Display campaign title and bounce time on the ‘Subscriber Profile’ > ‘Campaigns’ tab as opposed to using the campaign ID to improve readability– thanks to @duncanc , see the pull request
- Include List-Unsubscribe-Post header to indicate one-click functionality. This will make it possible for more email clients to show an unsubscribe option– thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- When converting the database to UTF8 switch to mysql parameter ‘datadir’ to check the correct location of the database for space available instead of the root directory ‘/’, which might not always be the actual location of it – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- When converting the database to UTF8, avoid displaying the warning about lack of disk space when the database has already been upgraded – thanks to @pvanthony for pointing it out and thanks to @duncanc for submitting the fix, see the pull request
- Fix the SQL error on processbounces when inserting into user_message_bounce table – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
1. Updated dependencies on the theme repo:
2. Updated dependencies on phpList 4 modules – thanks to @oliverklee
- Security update: symfony/symfony, symfony/dependency-injection — see the pull request
- Fix a warning with newer PHPMD versions — see the commit
This release is the work of Duncan Cameron, Oliver Klee and other Open Source community members who have submitted bug reports and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd. developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
Need help upgrading your phpList server to the newest version? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.org. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources, can be found at phplist.org. Report all bugs to the bugtracker!