phpList 3.5.0 is now available for download. This is a minor release with a few fixes and usability improvements.
Changes in this release
Usability improvements and functionality enhancements
- Include the seconds’ value on the Date header so that it is used on the bounces table – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Remove “–select one” from the select options of “Choose a template” in the format tab
- Add button styling on the “Add some more emails” option available after import on both “Import via .txt” and “import via CSV” pages.
- Changed .cke width property to “Auto” instead of “100%” to prevent the expansion of drop-down options from the toolbar in full width.
- Simplified use of the phpmailer ‘addCustomHeader()’ method, removal of redundant methods and unused parameters in – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Updates to the front-end strings for the French Language – thanks to Alain Rihs
This release is the work of Duncan Cameron, Alain Rihs and other Open Source community members who have submitted bug reports and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd. developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
Need help upgrading your phpList server to the newest version? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.org. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources, can be found at phplist.org. Report all bugs to the bugtracker!