phpList 3.5.2 is now available for download, including 3 fixes, 3 usability improvements and functionality enhancements. Updated dependencies for phpList4 core module.
Changes in this release
Usability improvements and functionality enhancements
- The number of bounces on the “List of Campaigns” page is now linked with the “msgbounces” page making it easier to access bounces on a single campaign — thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Added “Bounce ID” as a link to the actual bounce in the “Message bounces” page and removed duplicated links to the “Subscribers’ Profile”– thanks to @duncanc , see the pull request
- To simplify testing later versions of PHPMailer allow PHPMAILER_PATH to specify a version different to PHPMailer 6 – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Changes to the “Import subscribers from text file” page to avoid spurious changes reported on the subscriber import history when the file contains an existing subscriber followed by a new subscriber – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Make the total clicks value consistent between the “Campaign click statistics” summary page and the “Click details for a campaign” section – thanks to @danwaterloo for pointing it out and thanks to @duncanc for submitting the fix, see the pull request
- Avoid changing URLs that already have a scheme (ex. tel: scheme) – thanks to @dwo who reported the problem, and @duncanc for providing the fix, see the pull request
1. Updated dependencies on phpList 4 modules – thanks to @oliverklee
- Security Updates for symfony/symfony
This release is the work of Duncan Cameron, Oliver Klee, Dan Waterloo and other Open Source community members who have submitted bug reports and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd. developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
Need help upgrading your phpList server to the newest version? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.org. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources, can be found at phplist.org. Report all bugs to the bugtracker!