A new version for phpList is now ready for download, introducing several changes.
Changes have been made to address the following issues:
Changes included in this release:
- Include the installation name in the subject of notification emails sent to installation admins. See Pull Request #860.
- Redirect after copying a campaign. See Pull Request #859.
- In the bounce report, do not link to a deleted subscriber. See Pull Request #858.
- Update the phpList database by increasing column size (admin table). the changes will be applied to start from version 3.6.8. See Pull Request #866.
- Newly translated strings in Polish, Portuguese and French. See Pull Request #868 1.
With the new changes added, more strings are available for translation. Check out the new strings on Weblate, and help bring phpList in your language. If you are not sure where to start, have a look at this blogpost. Fixes & new translations
This release is the work of Duncan Cameron and other Open Source community members who have submitted Pull Requests, bug reports, and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd. developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
Report any issues you find with phpList 4 core or REST API to the corresponding repo on GitHub. Please read the contribution guide on how to contribute to these modules.
Need help upgrading your phpList server to the newest version? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.org. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources, can be found at phplist.org. Report all bugs to the phpList3 GitHub repository.
Want to focus on campaigns and forget hosting headaches? Sign up at phplist.com for an account with everything included. Send from 300 free messages to 30 million messages per month — simple.