A new version for phpList is now ready for download, introducing several changes.
Changes included in this release:
- Importing subscriber file from the command line. See Pull Request #867
- Better support for non-latin strings in the select dropdown of search subscribers page. See Pull Request #876.
- Shortening text that needs to be multibyte aware. See Pull Request #877.
- Add test for shortenText. See See Pull Request #887.
- Upgrade PHPMailer to version 6.6.3. See Pull Request #882.
- Avoid PHP 8 deprecation for a null attribute value. See Pull Request #884.
- Several minor tweaks for better management. See Pull Request #886.
With the new changes added, more strings are available for translation. Check out the new strings on Weblate, and help bring phpList in your language. If you are not sure where to start, have a look at this blogpost.
This release is the work of Duncan Cameron, @arius28, and other Open Source community members who have submitted Pull Requests, bug reports and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd. developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
Need help upgrading your phpList server to the newest version? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.org. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources, can be found at phplist.org. Report all bugs to the phpList3 GitHub repository.