Some of you lovely folks have kindly agreed to help test a project management app in WordPress that might be able to help us organise the writing of a new phpList manual this summer. Here are some instructions to help us get started with our examination of the app
1) Go to the testing site communitydev.phplist.com and enter the user (community-user) and password (50ddecd) in the box.
Follow the process though until you are logged in.
3) Click on the link to the Dashboard at the top of the page that appears once you are logged in.
4) Click on the Link to Project Manager near the top of the dashboard menu
5) Click on the test project
6) Your in! Play, read, assess.
This is the basic plugin, the rest is behind a PayWall, which we can buy (well, donate too) if we want to (it includes things like a calendar) however let’s start with the most basic parts of the app. Can we all add tasks, goals, notes etc, does it seem buggy or well made? Is it intuitive?
All feedback here please 😀