phpList 3.4.4 includes a new option to search lists by name, plus fixes, usability, and functional improvements.
Use the Automatic Updater to get it, or see the Download page for full installation and upgrade instructions.
Changes in this release
Search for lists by name
The lists page now includes a field to search for your lists. This saves time on installations with many lists. If you have categorised your lists, the search will be performed on the lists within the currently selected list category. Thanks to @xheni (now a community contributor), see the pull request.
Fixes and usability improvements
- Fixed problem with invisible language menu noted in the last release notes
- Fixed plugin update error due to PHP 7.3 bug – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Fixed ‘Select All’ checkbox not working when selecting lists with list categories set – thanks to @petersphilo for reporting the issue and providing the solution. Check the mantis issue
- Fixed jQuery error on “Select lists” tab of Campaign Composer (match property is undefined)
- Change “— Filter —” to an HTML5 search placeholder on the campaigns page — thanks to @xheni, see the pull request
- Redirect to the Login page when the referrer check fails and access is denied — see the pull request
- Clear the maintenance mode using the “upgrade” command line option — see the pull request
- Research Trevelin navigation sub-menus expansion on hover (reduce required menu clicks) and create a design as a reference for future implementation. See the mantis issue
This release is the work of Xheni Myrtaj, Duncan Cameron, @petersphilo and other Open Source community members who have submitted bug reports and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd. developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
Need help upgrading your phpList server to the newest version? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.org. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources, can be found at phplist.org. Report all bugs to the bugtracker!