phpList 3.4.5 is now available to install, including more data available for spreadsheet export, minor usability improvements and functionality, and 4 fixes.
Changes in this release
Campaign click statistics are available for export using the new “Download as CSV file” option. A list of links included in each campaign, the number of unique clicks of each, and the click rate, can now downloaded for offline reporting and analysis.
Other features and usability improvements
- The “Unique clicks” column on the ‘Campaign Click Statistics’ page is linked to the list of individual subscribers who clicked for easier discovery of the additional stats — see the pull request
- Export more click data to the ‘Export subscriber data’ spreadsheet download — see the pull request
- Make the spreadsheet data export used by many phpList pages use the centrally configurable CSV field delimiter — see the pull request
- Updated labels and error messages on the ‘Automatic Updater’ for clarity — see the pull request
- Updated links for the manual chapters on the ‘Help’ section of the Dashboard to reflect URLs used by the relaunched phpList Manual
- Fix error display on Trevelin “Fatal Error: Unable to create campaign, did you forget to upgrade the database?” — thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Switch to sql_affected_rows() when showing number of deleted bounces, both unidentified and processed – thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Change Regex to improve matching of email addresses within a bounce — thanks to @duncanc, see the pull request
- Add the website address to stats reports emails — see the pull request
- Redesigned README page on phpList3 repo on GitHub for a more friendly display of all information related to phpList
This release is the work of Duncan Cameron and other Open Source community members who have submitted bug reports and valuable feedback, as well as phpList Ltd. developers. To get involved in phpList development, check out the developer resources pages.
Need help upgrading your phpList server to the newest version? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.org. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources, can be found at phplist.org. Report all bugs to the bugtracker!