phpList 3.3.1 is a minor release including fixes for phpList 3.3.0. See the Download page for installation and upgrade instructions.
Changes in this release
- Fixed non-loading of AJAX-fetched content when using default theme (other themes unaffected)
- Fixed rewriting of some tracked links
- Fixed assignment of UUID to incorrect database table
- Fixed incorrect UUID assignment to repeated messages. Thanks to Duncanc. See the Pull Request.
- Fixed changed default password hashing algorithm
- Replaced default Trevelin theme font to fix issue with some accented letters
- Fixed missing help content in infoboxes
Need help upgrading your phpList server to version 3.2.7? Ask the community at discuss.phplist.com. Professional support from community experts, as well as manuals, source code, and developer resources, can be found at phplist.org. Report bugs to the bugtracker!